It’s a getting-to-know-you game that you play with people who haven’t heard your life story. You tell them two true things and one false thing and they guess which one is the falsie. (Oh mercy. Augmentation jokes running through my head!)
Well since I’ve been off-line for 6.5 weeks, I decided I will tell you all about my adventures – but first I’m going to make a list of them and one will be an adventure that I did not have (although maybe one I want to) and it’s up to you to figure out which one did NOT happen. Then, once you’ve guessed, I’ll go through telling, or at least summarizing, the stories.
Yes, I’m going to purposely tell the truth but kinda stretch it to be funny and challenging on this list. BECAUSE IT’S A FUN GAME, PEOPLE FRIENDS! I’ll clarify upon elaborations. Ready?
1) I got arrested and became (or realized I was) an accused felon.
2) I tuned into a mermaid.
3) Bruce (my car) denied me access to himself. Twice.
4) Bruce (Willis) just made me fall more in twitterpation.
5) With much alacrity (almost not sarcasm) decided to start selling my body for money.
6) A surprise trip to San Antonio with a boy turned into pretty pretty baked goods for me and the squeezies. A surprise trip to Dallas turned into an awful fight.
7) A planned trip to Tennessee showed me my sin and how much I need a travel buddy.
8) I finally, not of my own choice, gave up my lovey. 25 years was all the life he had in him.
9) After hearing mean awful things from a mouth pledged to protect, I saw myself the way God did.
10) I signed up for my first counseling conference. I’ll go w a woman called dust and a man named after a gun.
11) Oh and speaking of counseling, last week in class, we had a memorial service for a cat. We all sat and mourned a cat we never met.
12) I finally started the process to get official on the dyslexia diagnosis.
13) coincidentally? I started going blind.
14) And deaf.
15) Being away from posting social media was not hard.
16) Admitting that I metaphorically run to reading other’s social media posts was. So I started cutting myself off from google reader. Or, I thought about it at least.
17) Broke from lawyer fees and stressed for time, I decided to buy and re purpose patio furniture. #logic
18) Starting LTG with two amazing ladies showed me that I have THE best friends. But no best friend. It also made me realize that $50 is not always too much to spend on dinner.
19) I considered that I might have the gift. You know. THE gift. ;)
20)I started, went through, and ended a relationship mostly kept from those around me.
21) I spent my favorite day of the year with a few thousand of my closest relatives.
And there you have it, peoplefriends. So what’s you’re best guess? Leave comments below and I’ll make cookies or something for the first person who correctly guesses.