1) Go to a UT football game.
2) Earn my MA in Professional Counseling
3) Earn my full LPC license. (This means getting all 2600 remaining hours post-school in 21 months.)
5) Do a headstand.
6) Do a handstand.
8) Write a novel.
9) Write a memoir.
10) Dance a half marathon.
11) Develop a financial plan for paying off school.
12) Live according to a budget. Like a real, numbers-on-paper one.
13) Have a garden for as much of the produce I usually eat as possible.
14) Develop a compost heap to reduce waste and promote soil health at home.
15) Go organic for all the meaningful produce I’m not growing.
16) Eat only free-range or ethically treated meat.
17) Purchase only ethically responsible goods.
18) See a professional ballet performance.
19) See a professional symphony performance.
20) Record tracks of original songs with my father in Tennessee.
21) Raise and keep chickens to support my egg consumption habit.
22) Develop and keep a meal-planning system.